Friday, January 8, 2010

Due to a suggestion for a skin fungus I have put selson Blue on my skin and have burned it. What should I do?

I am getting married in a huge wedding in ten days and I need my skin back to normal. What can I buy to put on it? I had started going to the tanning booth because I chose a strapless dress for the wedding. I had started developing white spots and they suggested sleeping with selson blue on. I tried it two nights in a row and it was working. The third night it completely burned my neck and back. It wooks more like a chemical burn. It is not bubbling or blistering but is is very red and irritated. What should I do? I have only put neosporin on it to releive the burning sensation.|||I think you need to go and see a dermatologist before you do anything to make it any worse. You don%26#039;t need to risk that on your wedding day.|||I have to vote for the dermatologist too. What you have sounds like a chemical burn.|||Use aloe vera gel, frequently and if you do have a skin fungus you should get to a doctor/dermatologist immediately. They can prescribe you a cream that will get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment