Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good lotion/moisturizer for combination type skin?

I have combination type skin and it is also acne prone. I need a moisturizer that will keep my face refreshed and not dry and flaky/peely and also for it to not be shiny. Thanks!|||I love Clean %26amp; Clear oil-free. It sounds like i have the same type of skin as you and this stuff works wonders for me. I like the stuff with SPF cuz it is better for your skin--whether you are inside or out. I have the Clean %26amp; Clear Oil-Free Morning Glow moisturizer. It actually looks like you just washed your face, and really moisturizes and brightens without looking shiny or greasy...and at under $6.00, it is a steal. Also, i have the Clean and Clear Soft (also oil-free) Night Moisturizer--i don%26#039;t like to put spf on my face at night and this stuff is amazing--skin so soft and NO breakouts with either of these moisturizers.|||i am the same way and i use dove facial moisurizer with SPF something..i think 15. and it works wonders! it gets rid of the dryness without causing your face to be shiny or oily :]|||clean and clear morning shine !!|||try gold bon

No comments:

Post a Comment