Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best facewash for sensitive, breakout-prone skin?

My skin is kind of oily and prone to breaking out, even though I%26#039;m almost 21. My pores are also pretty large. I currently use a foaming facewash with a bit of salicylic acid, but I think my skin has become immune to it unfortunately. Any suggestions?|||Cetaphil is AMAZZINNGG, but i would also use a toner and mosturizer, it helps minimize your pores! they make them for acne-prone skin...the best is neutragena.....good luck!|||Yup listen to everyone, Cetaphil.





All cetaphil people got a thumbs up :]]|||By far is would be Cetaphil.... trust me :)|||I absolutely love Aveeno Clear Complexion cleanser. I used ProActive for years, which worked great, but now that my breakouts are extremely mild and rare, the Aveeno cleanser works well to keep my face clear without drying my skin out. You may want to give it a try :)





Foaming facewashes tend to be a bit harsher on skin that is prone to breakouts. Try to stick to a cream cleanser if possible.





Good Luck!|||Most defintely Cetaphil for sensitive skin.





Also if your skin is prone to breaking out try going to the doctors and getting some creams to put on daily, these can really make breakouts speed up and even go away for good.





You could try a toner for your pores.|||hmm cetaphil dried out my skin really bad, but idk try it if youw ant.|||Use the Papaya Foaming Cleanser from Bee-Luscious. The papaya will eat dead skin, oil and dirt without irritating your skin.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>|||Cetaphil its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment