Friday, January 8, 2010

What do men think of attractive women with bad skin?

My friend is attractive but she has bad skin with obvious deppressed scar (pock marks). In fact she is physically attractive and the only minus point is her bad skin - something she s very affected about.





Edit: Most of the time, having bad skin is genetic. I know for a fact she took extremely good care of them compared to those with naturally flawless skin. Perhaps that why she s just so upset.|||I understand her problem. I have eczema and it%26#039;s genetic. My hands always look awful and sometimes, more often than enough, I have huge red spots on my face. I%26#039;m happily married and have three wonderful children who don%26#039;t seem to have taken after me. It%26#039;s a good thing my husband saw the good parts and also the inside. Your friend will end up finding someone like I did. My husband is also very handsome.|||Some people are very vane. Your Friend will find all kinds of people that will except her for who she is and not pay attention to her flaws. Human nature tends to pick out the flaws but many are able to look beyond mere physical appearance and accept others for who they are on the inside. If you don%26#039;t believe me just remember my wife does it for my ugly hide.|||Some people can be shallow, others not so much

No comments:

Post a Comment