Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the most proactive way of clearing my skin of acne?

ironically i wish to not use proactive...what can i use to clean my skin and keep it acne free, home remedies, soaps etc.


HELP!!!!|||i have used proactive and really like it but if your looking for a natural way to do it..i would say change your diet..drink plenty of water eat fruits and veggies..another thing get plenty of sunshine it%26#039;s said that sunshine helps develop vitamin D3 which is very important when talking about good skin..i have also read once that a doctor suggested people to eat one clove of garlic a day..you can put this in a salad just as an example those are just some natural solutions..sometimes your body needs natural help rather than chemical help|||Just recently I picked up Clean and Clear Acne control (or something like that. My bro is in the br so i can%26#039;t go in and look... but it comes in a silver package.) anyway.... It is a three step solution. First you use the soap that removes makeup and dirt. Whenever i use it, I can feel it going into my pores and cleaning (feels so good!) all the dirt out. Then you rinse that off. Next, use the daily moisturizer. You just apply a little over the entire affected area, then you leave it there. Finally, I use the spot treatment.


Again.. I apply it and then leave it. I do this 2-3 times daily. I love it! I%26#039;d definatly recommend trying it. Good Luck! I know acne is a drag, but this should clear it up! Hope I helped! PS. You can get it at your local pharmacy probably like walgreens or somethin (i got mine at CVS)


PPS. I used proactive b4 and hated it. It just made my skin and acne worse.|||First, I understand where you%26#039;re coming from. I grew up with really bad acne, not only on my face but on my body as well. It was embarrassing and I tried everything including cleansers, creams, prescription medications, antibiotics, over the counter medications, and even shots from the dermatologist (ouch!) to get rid of it. I never did until many years later when it didn%26#039;t matter as much.





http://topsecretacnevolution.blogspot.co鈥?/a>





Here%26#039;s what I found out after lots of research and trial and error, the hard way.





It%26#039;s not a topical issue, it doesn%26#039;t help much to treat it from the outside, it%26#039;s an inside job. When you treat it from the outside it%26#039;s like treating the symptoms, not the cause. You%26#039;ll hear from many people that%26#039;s not the case, and it%26#039;s usually because they want you to buy their creams or lotions, and keep buying them month after month after month (or they haven%26#039;t experienced the truth). Of course, when you stop using it (as you%26#039;ve experienced) your blemishes come back... because you%26#039;re not treating the cause. And the costs for all of these routines/drugs add up month after month.





If you think about it logically, it makes sense. Why do we get rashes, breakouts, or other skin irritations? It%26#039;s usually because of something we ate, something that wasn%26#039;t meant to be put on our skin, something that caused us stress and our body reacts to all those things.





Bottom line is that most every cause of acne is related to what you eat, how you feel and how you take care of yourself. Your skin is a reflection of what%26#039;s on the inside. We have lots of toxins building up in our systems and they have to be cleaned out on the inside and that will reflect on the outside. The blemishes, rashes, acne, etc are indications that your body is reacting to what you%26#039;re eating, to stress, toxins, chemicals, hormones... literally a great number of things.





Basically what I did in a nutshell was clean out my system by taking out the processed and junk foods, and added as much fresh fruits and vegetables to my diet as possible. This part is key. I also started drinking a lot of water daily, starting with 3 or 4 glasses when I wake up (adding a squeeze of fresh lemon at times). I also got more active every day, walking, running, sports, jumping, whatever, just getting active. It not only gave me more energy, it help flush out the toxins that were clogging up my system.





Did you know 90% of acne is caused by 3 major factors? Find out exactly what


they are and how easily it is to solve them here http://topsecretacnevolution.blogspot.co鈥?/a>|||I used to suffer with allot of acne man I was to shy to go outt and everthing I lost allot of my friends because of that I learned if you want to lose your acne your going to have to know about how they form and how you get them





try getting 8 or more hours of sleep moisturize and exfoliate you can use baking soda as a exfoliater





and I recommd not to touch your face @ all


and if you have money alwayz go with neutrogena|||I use Neutrogena, their new line for acne works miracles on my skin, I have really bad facial acne and I started using that twice a day every day and now my skin is perfect. I can%26#039;t remember what its called but its pink, it smells like grapefruit. Its amazing.|||use Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser it doesn%26#039;t irritate your skin and cleans it really good. apply 2 to 3 drops and rub it in to your face then wash it off.|||try this site http://acnefreein3dayswithoutpaying.weebly.com/index.html


it work really fast and almost all of my acne was cleared up in one week of doing this stuff .|||Use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System it%26#039;ll work just go to CVS and look in the Ance Treatment sections and you%26#039;ll find it there trust me.|||you first need to find out why your breaking out


i used 100s of face washes before i realized it was stress and i just had to use a stress control one





read on the labels what theyre for


clearasil and nutrogena work good for me|||you well find useful ways and tips here also useful links http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/


also see this blog about skin care if u are interested


http://takecareofuskin.blogspot.com/|||Well proactive works very well.


but Clean and Clear kit works good.


any type of kit that has steps will work very well.|||http://expertpress.org/health/

No comments:

Post a Comment