Friday, January 8, 2010

What are skin tags and how can you prevent them from growing?

i have a bunch of skin tags on my neck and im really self conscious about it. how can you prevent them from growing and or how can you remove it. how do you get them?|||I have one on my left eye and I keep it in check using vitamin A and D cream. Also a moist aspirin on a bandage every night will eat up the large ones and then use the cream. Good luck|||Interesting question, nobody really knows what causes them. It is thought that some kind of skin eruption is occurring but that%26#039;s not proven. I do know that I have them and went through having them cut off, no anesthetic was used, hurt like hell and they bled like crazy.|||They are perfectly natural. They are just an abnormal growth of skin caused by age and something to do with and imbalance in insulin and sugar levels. There is website that sells a natural remedy that dries them up and makes tham fall off.





The Syko Ward|||dr can burn them off or snip them off.... i have a friend who shaves them off.. ugh... i dont know if i would try that though....

No comments:

Post a Comment