Friday, January 8, 2010

What can I use to remove hair for sensitive skin?

Everytime I wax my arms, my upper arms break out badly. My skin is very sensitive in that area. Does anybody know of a skin removal method or product that works better for sensitive skin? Also, does anyone know how to take care of the pimples that are already on my arms due to the waxing quickly? I have a wedding come up in a week and I need to wear sleeveless!|||nair or veet.|||duct tape works for a effective hair removal as far as pimples oxyclean might clear that up...|||you can sofen the area by applying hair moisturizer for around ten minutes.





next you can either shave or wax... dont matter.





then apply a huge amount of moisturizer at that area.





you have breakout because that area is not well moisturize.





after and before the removal of hair, try scrubing it for three days before and after.|||Use veet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience on hair waxing. I stopped doing that because I have the same experience. What I do right now is I undergo a laser hair removal and it works great for me...
    Laser Hair Removal New York City

    ReplyDelete