Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some helpful tips to not paint the skin on your fingers when painting your nails?

It%26#039;s so annoying!|||I mostly get my nails done professionally because I am just HORRIBLE at it, but when I do do it myself I do it slowly and keep nail polish remover soaked q tips near by to go around on the edges when they are dry because it won%26#039;t take the nail polish off as easily on your nails if you happen to get some on it.|||this will sound kinda weird, but i use tape. i put small strips of it on the area around my nails, that way the polish will get on the tape, and not my skin. when ur done you can just peel the tape off easy, and voila!!





answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I know! I hate that!


I found using nail polishes that dont dry too quick and so it slowly with paitence. If you do get it on your skin use a q-tip quickly to wipe it off before the nail paint dries :)|||Q-tipss darlingg [[:|||have some q-tips ready, and make sure if you get some on your fingers, wipe it off IMMEDIATELY so it doesn%26#039;t dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment