Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of facial hair when skin is too sensitive?

i tried hair removal cream, but it gave me burns and marks. i know waxing will be worse since my skin is sensitive. but i hate this facial hair. is there any other home remedy to get rid of it?|||There are waxes with chamomile in them or Azulene that is made for sensitive skin. If you don%26#039;t want to go to the salon, you can make your own wax (it%26#039;s called %26quot;sugaring%26quot;) it%26#039;s made out of lemon juice (for antibacterial), water, and sugar and you make it into a pancake syrup consistency and then use a wax strip to get it off. It%26#039;s suppose to work very well for sensitive skin. You can find recipes for sugaring online. Also, this is good because it%26#039;s water soluble so it%26#039;s an easy clean up =) good luck!|||I pluck the ones that seem too coarse or dark for my skin. We all naturally have hair everywhere, but occasionally we will get these long or dark hairs that really shouldn%26#039;t be there.





I saw this product where you can %26quot;buff%26quot; the hair away (I wish I remembered what it was called), but with sensitive skin you will probably still have the same issue.|||You can use Revitol hair removal cream. It is much cheaper than laser or other hair removal aids.





http://www.revitol.com/site/hair_removal鈥?/a>|||I have the same problem.


I used to thread (it%26#039;s like plucking) my face but it broke out like crazy. So I only do my upper lip and eyebrows.


Good luck though!|||Plucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment