Monday, April 26, 2010

Can your skin become dependant on a certain face wash?

So I%26#039;ve used the same face wash for almost 7 years now. I never had really bad skin as a teen, but a had a breakout every now and then. But now that I%26#039;m an adult my skin has mellowed out a bit, and I thought I%26#039;d try using a gentler face wash. However, when I did, my skin went crazy and I had the worst breakouts I ever had! So, I went back to using my old stuff and my skin%26#039;s back to normal again!





So I%26#039;m wondering if that was just a coincidence or if your skin can actually become %26#039;addicted%26#039; (for lack of a better word) to a certain product.


And if so, how do I change that?|||yes your skin %26quot;adapts%26quot; to diffferent skin care products. If you feel the need to switch products (because one isn%26#039;t working for you), it%26#039;s important to use a different skin care product for a couple weeks to see if it is working correctly for you.|||absolutely!!! when i dont use my noxema for a couple days i break out so bad!|||yes it can because of the chimacles in it|||I would assume it is like anything else. If you use it for too long, your body become dependent on it. This is a gross example but it is the best I can think of right now. Some people use laxatives, then it becomes a habit to them. When they realize they shouldn%26#039;t use them for months at a time and stop, they become constipated. Their body has adjusted to having them, that it doesn%26#039;t function right without them. It takes a little while to adjust back to normal. You can switch over too the more mild face wash, but it will take time for your face to readjust.|||-yes it allergies,..,


http://www.dermatology.com|||yes it can get used to on e i would contact a dermatologist|||yes it can my skin got dependent on proactive and then i stop that then i used something else and when i got it taken away at the airport my skin freaked out

No comments:

Post a Comment