Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can I do to reduce pores in my skin?

I have humongous pores. Is there anything I can do to get rid of them? Should I go to a dermatologist? What would he/she do? I just started the Proactive thing. Will that help? Or am I wasting my time? Thanks!|||they cant be as huge as mine! Everybody is different though, and you need to try everything to see what works for you. Sometimes its pore strips, or pore minimizers, and someone told me that benzyl peroxide can help too [im trying that today] but it would help to see a dermatologist if you get too frustrated. Also those oil removing pads from clearasil [there are also no-name brands] can help avoid oil from clogging your pores, which is what keeps them so big and open. hope i kinda helped...|||Haven%26#039;t tried Proactive, but most of my friends that tried it said that Neutrogena is better for acne and pores and all that.


If the pores seem really big first wet your skin with really warn water (not HOT, but pretty warm) and wash you face with a good face wash like Clearasil or Neutrogena (my first pick is Neutrogena) then rinse with warm water. Make sure its warm because it opens up your pores to cleanse deeper. Sometimes pores seem huge because they%26#039;re clogged.


Then splash your face with cold water (it doesn%26#039;t have to be really cold, just fairly cold) to close your pores, which will keep bacteria and all that from getting in and they will look smaller.


If you want you can use toner, but only use it if your pores still seem big a few minutes after wetting your skin with cold water.


I have really big pores too. I use this system I%26#039;ve just told you about and lately my face has been looking so much better.


If this doesn%26#039;t help your face look better in the first couple of days it probably doesn%26#039;t work for you, even though this system works for almost everyone. If it happens to not work though I suggest going to a dermatologist, who will determine what%26#039;s wrong and give you something to fix it with (probably a face wash or toner or something, or possibly just regular directions like I%26#039;ve given you).


Good luck :)|||Proactiv is a total waste of money. I think you should just go straight to Clinique for your skin care regime. Clinqie is acctually specialized for you, and it acctually works. Also, lots of drugstore brands work just fine as well. But if you are willing to spend a little extra money for quality, use Clinique. This might be the right product for you: http://www.clinique.com/cms/product/fran鈥?/a>





But you can always just go into a booth of theirs in a department store and ask. The professionals who work there will find you more exactly what you need.|||Well usually theyre big cause they have dirt and bacteria/makeup in them, so what i do is to out hot water in a big bowl, put my face over it and cover my head with a towel,sit for 5 minutes, then use astringent on it.|||You could use a toner - or simply use an icepack or something cold will snap them tighter.





Please answer mine, thankyou


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment