Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What hair color would look great on a bronze skin tone?

I plan of having my hair colored by my birthday, but what color would compliment my bronze (according to Seventeen magazine, tan with reddish tone) skin tone? Would a reddish shade be alright? I really want a color with a red shade.|||I also have a bronze-y skin tone, but I think that your better off with going a chocolate brown with gold highlights|||Apparently if you have a warm skin tone (and you sound like a warm) you should stick to colors with a copper/gold undertone.


Maybe a red like Ashley SImpsons? :





http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/ashle鈥?/a>





Its got different shades of red in it, and i think will suit you (:|||A mohogany shade would be gorgeous, as long as the red in your hair is darker than the red tones in your skin =) Like this


http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/detail/8鈥?/a>|||oh a reddish shade would look reallly good with bronze skin


but not too red, kind of like reddish brown|||a dark chocolate brown. if you really want highlights, then get a light brown color highlight|||chocalate brown with blonde highlights:]|||brown with blonde highlights|||maybe burgundy with blonde highlights. that would be cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment