Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What foundation is for very fair and yellow undertone skin?

I am VERY pale. Almost ghostly pale and covergirl foundation is way too pink for me. I dont want to spend an arm and a leg. Anyone find a drugstore foundation thats has a yellow undertone but very fair? Thanks!|||usually, Asian people have yellow undertone. Shiseido has the best foundations for Asian people, or people with yellow undertone. MAC is good too.|||you can check out my makeup beauty boutique for mark cosmetics! it has the latest makeup and fashion trends. feel free to message me if you have any questions. www.mymarkstore.com/borta|||Something like MAC Face and Body Foundation may suit you in N1 or C2.|||neutrogena!! It is great especially if u have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment