Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What sort of clothes would one wear with snake skin cowboy boots?

I assume some kind of jeans, but would I have to wear a western shirt and/or cowboy hat, or do only Mexicans wear snake skin cowboy boots? Do bikers wear snake skin cowboy boots?|||A modern and hot, boot cut jean. Button down shirt (not tucked in) with the top two buttons open (not an Oxford though, you know like the Catholic School uniform shirt).





I%26#039;m in New Mexico and the most of the Mexican men here I have seen wearing ostrich boots, not snake skin. And, in all of my years (my dad was a Hells Angel) of being around bikers, none wore snake skin boots either.|||Hm, I really don%26#039;t think you%26#039;ll be able to get away wearing anything with snake skin.|||i think u shouldnt wear them at all. unless u ate the snake meat and they just didnt kill it for its skin. or if its fake snake skin. plus there ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment