Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What home skin remedies can I make with these ingredients?

I know there%26#039;s a lot I can do with these but I want to organize them in the best way:





I want a toner, facial mask for blemishes, facial mask for acne, facial mask for lightening uneven skin tone, and something for glowing skin.





I have:


- lemons


-honey


-sugar


- rose petals


- eggs


- milk


-olive oil


-sesame oil


- rice





Out of these ingredients, what can i use to make the best toner, masks, etc?|||I would have to say that eggs are a protein so they would be for an acne mask, eggs rose petals and honey and lemons would probably be the best to make a facial mask for acne. Good choice for making your own!|||i%26#039;ve heard that eggs are a good mask for the hair.


asian women take rice baths.


honey and sugar would make an awesome body scrub.


i would run the olive oil all over for a great moisturizer.


rub the lemons on your knees and elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment