Monday, April 26, 2010

How could i get rid out flakes on my skin?

I wash my face everday and my skin is clear but even though my face is hydrated, by the end of the day im a flake mess. Any products?|||try using some natural honey... it works great.... look for homemade facial recipes... htey may be homemade but they work great... also try using a foundation powder.... instead of liquid. also using an egg, honey, %26amp; oats works great.|||aply lotion daily up to 3-2 times a day|||Do you exfoliate your skin? Get an exfoliating glove that removes dead skin, or similarly an exfoliating face wash. Limit how often you touch your face during the day. And try moistursing your face to reduce dry flaky patches.|||You should be exfoliating once or twice a week. I would suggest using an at home microdermabrasion kit. Like one from Beauticontrol. It works great at removing dead, dry skin. Also use a moisturizer up to twice a day, and check the ingrediants in your facial wash to see if thats the cuase of your flaky skin. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment