Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good brand of foundation for fair skin?

I have very fair skin. I have spent a ton of money trying different foundations; even the lightest colors come out looking either too pinkish or too orangish on me--- even though I use only a very conservative amount.





Can anyone suggest a brand that works well on fair skin?





Thanks.|||Almay.


The one that blends into your perfect color.


I can%26#039;t remember the exact name and I%26#039;m far too lazy and sick right now to get up and get it.


I%26#039;m sure you know what i am talking about though.


*edit*


It%26#039;s called Smart shade!!!|||MAC is terrible for fair-skinned women. The NC colors are too yellow-based, and the NW%26#039;s are too pink.





If you wear mineral foundation, the best brand for very pale complexions is probably Lily Lolo. They range from white to very dark brown shades.





As for liquid, I%26#039;d recommend Makeup Forever%26#039;s HD and Mat+ Foundations or the range that British singer Nicola Roberts created for Jelly Pong Pong, available at asos.com.





Zivah.|||I know someone reccomended MAC, but I have olive but light skin and there lightest shade is slightly off on me,


however drugstore brand MAX factor lasting performance I actually use about the 3rd shade from the lightest and I have a very fair complexion, and there shades aren%26#039;t too orange/pink/yellow. Including department store brands Im yet to find a better foundation|||I%26#039;m a big fan of Bare Escentuals mineral foundation. I have fair skin as well and it works great on me.


If that%26#039;s too pricey for you, try Physician%26#039;s Formula mineral foundation. That%26#039;s my backup choice when I can%26#039;t afford Bare Escentuals.|||Makeup Forever HD foundation! Try it, it%26#039;s awesome!!|||The Covergirl whipped one. I%26#039;m not sure what it%26#039;s called but it works for me and all my friends who are really fair.|||Mac or Gosh|||mac

No comments:

Post a Comment