Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good cleansing system for my combination skin?

My skin has breakouts on my forehead, nose, and the are around my nose. My cheeks are flawless, as is my chin.





My skin has large pores and is red. It%26#039;s kind of sensitive.





I want a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer (or anything else with these things)-which is the best brand? Neutrogena, Clean%26amp;Clear, etc.?





~*~*~ Does the Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage Acne System really work?? Have you tried it? Or a friend?|||a general rule is that you need to treat the sensitivity first. I think Aveeno has a nice line for sensitive skin. Cetaphyl is a good cleanser. For your acne, I would recommend a spot treatment, instead of a face wash for all of your skin. cleanse with a sensitive skin cleanser and try the Neutrogena or Clean and Clear--whatever spot treatment they have. the ingredients will be similar. get something with benzoil peroxide or salycilic acid.|||I really like Cetaphil soap bars and moisturizer/sunscreens best of all and I%26#039;ve tried Clean and Clear and Neutrogena. Cetaphil was recommended by my dermatologist.|||Do you have acne? want to get rid of it for good? Want perfect skin? check out


http://www.cleanandclear.official.ws for a free trial of the worlds #1 acne cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment