Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What should I do so the shade of my skin is even and healthy looking?

I exercise daily. What should I eat. I use burts bees face products and everything but the shade of my skin ( i%26#039;m aa) never looks even and glowy.|||Just exfoliate as often as possible to remove the dead skin and reveal the healthier skin underneath, and try mixing in jojoba oil with your lotion and face moisturizer. You can get it and drugstore.com|||The Aveeno Possitively Radiant moisturizer did wonders on my skin because it made it so soft and it really gives you that radiant skin. It also has SPF 15. I kinda wanna try the Neutrogena Visibly Even line of products though because my friend uses it and it might work for you!! Try drinking a lot of water to improve your skin. It%26#039;s a great way to moisturize and get all that junk out of your body. |||See a dermatologist. Get a facial every month (or other month). Make sure your face is moisturized (maybe you can use non fragranced lotion). You may not be able to get the skin tone evened, but at least it won%26#039;t be dry anymore.|||cleanse your face daily.


morning and night.


!!!Get a toner.!!!


start using moisterizer before putting foundation or makeup on.


Moisterize before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment