Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a natural way to clear up my skin?

My face gets occasional breakouts, and I just want to know how I can clear it up naturally and what are some good, effective products.|||First, rub an orange peel on your face. Next, mix honey and a little bit of water to make a mask. Cover your face with it and wait 20 minutes to wipe it off. oh and DONT USE TOOTHPASTE! people say it works by drying your pimple out but it also drys your skin out alot so you would have flaky skin. And the best product I have ever used is Proactiv. It started to clear up my acne by the next day. And if oyu use the refining mask to spot treat pimples, it is gone the next day! It is amazing and I would reccomend it to anyone. Hope this helped!|||i dont find proactiv too amazing. it made me break out in places i dont usually break out. and it was harsh and drying.


however i do have to agree with georgia on the refining mask. it truly is a miracle worker. i use it every night on my zits. and its the only spot treatment i use. Report Abuse
|||Here%26#039;s a tip I learned when I was a teen (Once upon a time...); whatever medication you end up deciding to use, drink 2 extra glasses of water a day with. By further hydrating your body- you%26#039;ll be diluting the oilyness of your skin- thus allowing the medication to work better! It%26#039;ll take 2 to 3 weeks to work; but once it DOES- you%26#039;ll notice a big difference. Just stick with it %26amp; see what happens. Good luck! :)|||Both honey and toothpaste work if you clean your skin with soap and water, put either honey or toothpaste on, put a bandaid over it and wait overnight. Your pimple should be dried up by the morning time!|||Wash your face with a mild soap every morning, afternoon and evening. Don%26#039;t pick! Grandma is right. If you are at school and your face gets greasy after lunch, splash water on it.|||dont touch your face during the day, and clean it everyday|||Uhh.. why do you want a natural method? Just use Proactiv.. IT WORKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment