Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have been using lemon juice to lighten my skin. How long until I see results?

I am very careful in the sun and always wear sunblock. From this summer, I still have a little bit of a tan showing and lots of freckles on my chest and back that I hate. I want to have even skin, but I want a natural way of doing this. Is lemon juice effective enough? How long will it take until I notice a difference?|||you will not see drastic change,with lemon your skin will be dry,make sure you using moisturizer,the best bet is to see dermatologist.and talk about laser,maybe that will help better, and i think freckles are cute.|||I was told to mix lemon juice and honey and then apply it on your skin. I%26#039;ve been doing this for years and it hasn%26#039;t helped me at all. Maybe it works for some people but it doesn%26#039;t work for me

No comments:

Post a Comment