Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What lotion can I use that will make your skin slightly shimmer or glow?

Any lotion or cream I can use on myself and my son that will make his skin glow or even slight shimmer just for the summer time?








He is a light skin color and 14 y.o, and I also have a light skin tone. I thought it would be great for this summer since its going to be a hot one, and I%26#039;m also instilling it on my son as well as he chose not to take care of his skin well the previous summers.|||I love Burt%26#039;s Bees Radiance Lotion with royal jelly. It makes your skin shimmer and is almost all-natural. It%26#039;s around $8 at Wal-Mart in the beauty aisle.|||if you%26#039;re looking for just a glow you could try johnsons holiday skin or if you want something with some protection you can buy a tinted sun screen...


Make sure your sun looks after his skin..


A friend of mine was the same and fairly lax with her skin and has just been recently diagnosed with skin cancer and is undergoing chemo.. I wouldn%26#039;t wish it upon anyone..


Good Luck..|||well for daily use jergens shimmering moisturizer is natural no fragrant completely safe


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp150118_33318鈥?/a>|||there was this lotion from olay and its a purple bottle with a purple ribbon. it doesnt smell sweet or nethin tho.|||lakme sun screen lotion is the best. for more u can consult dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment