Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I cover up the peeling of the skin on my face?

I%26#039;m in the middle of an allergic reaction. My face is still itchy, but its starting to peel a lil bit. I don%26#039;t want to show my face peeling at work. How do I cover it up without using make up? Can I use vaseline?|||Vaseline will be very noticeable on ur face. But DO put it on at nite while u sleep. It%26#039;ll super moisturize your skin, and make it way less peely during the day. Also, you can put the vaseline on when u get home from work. The longer it%26#039;s on, the better it%26#039;ll be for you. I use this trick all the time. Good Luck!





*During the day at work, just put a lot of lotion on.|||Well you can put lotion on your face before dabbing a bit of powder on it. If you use foundation the peeling is gonna look bad. Using powder make up is better. And right after putting on the powder try dabbing some more lotion on top of it. Try doing this at home by yourself and if it works then your off..|||eeek. vaseline will make you break out.


use a strong, 24 hour moisturizer that has no oil in it.


either that or go to your doctors. i get dry patches of ksin on my face in the winter and i went to the doctor and she gave me this great cream. doesnt contain oil so it wont clog pores or anything.


awe. i hope you get rid of it!|||You just need to let it be so that it can heal properly. I don%26#039;t think vaseline would hurt, but you should ask your doctor first. You may just have to suck it up and forget your vanity til it heals up. People will understand.|||go to your doctor and ask for a prescription of face lotion. I use to have the same thing, but after my doctor recommend this lotion, sorry I can remember the name, it cleared up my skin over night.|||don%26#039;t use Vaseline you will clog your pores you need a good hyper allergenic face lotion.When my face peels I use a mud mask and a face buff pad to smooth my skin then I apply the lotion.|||try an exfoliating glove... and moisturize... i wouldnt wear make up untill the peeling is gone.but if you do,wera as little as possible.i used to have the SAME problemo, but the glove really worked :]|||put warm washcloth on face for a couple minutes


take exfoliator (wash or scrub) even a washcloth and gently massage face in dry areas


apply an intense moisturizer for your face





FOR MAKEUP: wear a tinted moisturizer with no powder over it! RE-APPLY your intense moisturizer to dry area%26#039;s when abosorbed, probably every 20-30 min.|||Exfoliate a couple times with a GENTLE exfoliant....like a sugar scrub. Then, moisturize like crazy. You won%26#039;t be able to hide the peeling unless you wear NO MAKEUP and moisturize every 10 minutes.|||I would look into a sensitive skin/dry skin face cream. Keep it handy and moisturize regularly. Be sure its strictly for the face and not just regular lotion.|||Go home on lunch and wash your face with mild soap and a loufah/exfoliating pad. Apply some moisturizing foundation after and pop a Benadryl! Poor thing!|||don%26#039;t put make up over it-just exfolliate and moisturize|||No vaseline. Find sugar or salt and exfoliate the area?|||I have the same problem. You should use a uncented face lotion. It doesn%26#039;t have to be fancy just regular face cream is fine. Apply it every 2-3 hours or so.|||by all means DONOT USE vaseline I read were that just makes matters worse, believe it or not|||have you tried exfoliating glove to clean it before applying makeup?|||use lotion like beth said, i do that whenever i get sunburned and my nose peels.|||lotion|||Paper Bag|||cover you%26#039;re face with your hand everywhere u go|||stocking over you head.|||try some lotion|||wear a mask|||ew|||wear a wrestling mask

No comments:

Post a Comment