Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to use around the house to remove dead skin on?

my nose??? I don%26#039;t really like using products from the store.....I like sticking to home remedies.....I have some blackheads on my nose on the right side.....And i wanna get rid of the flaky, dry skin.... I%26#039;ve been soaking my nose wit warm water, then using cold water to close my pores.....Any suggestions??|||You can use sugar or a washcloth to gently rub it. I find that the washcloth is better.|||Scotch tape, but be damn sure the skin is fully dead and definitely don%26#039;t use it too often. It%26#039;s not the best of remedies, but it%26#039;s always worked when I%26#039;ve had a bit of dead skin on my nose.|||You should use a face wash that exfoliates, only way to get a clear blackhead-free pores, honey.|||Some people say toothpaste works, but never tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment