Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make Perfume last longer on my Skin?

My perfume seems to fade after a short period of time and nobody can smell it anymore. I usually wear oil based perfumes.





Does anyone have any tips for intensifiying the smell / making it last longer?|||Spray it on the bendy parts of your body,


ie. neck, elbows, knees, maybe hair so it swiiiishes around :D|||Save your money in a jar-use it to buy some high quality perfume.





I%26#039;m saving right now for a new bottle of Chanel Chance-because I miss that scent-I used to get the samples and just get my fix that way-now that I%26#039;m an adult-I must grow up and buy a bottle-it hurts-but I will smell nice.





Make sure that when you spray it on-you dont rub it in. This breaks down the actual scent-so just spritz in the areas you like-and dont rub wrists.|||No, there is no way.





Unless you stay indoors and don%26#039;t sweat.





What I do, is I carry perfume in my purse.





And what that girl said about the expensive ones, they don%26#039;t last long too.





I wear chanel, dior and marc jacobs. They fade away supper fast.





It just depends on the amount of activity and how much you sweat.|||If the perfume you wear also comes in a body lotion, apply the lotion first and then top with the perfume. Get the smallest size of the perfume to keep in your purse for touchups through the day/night.|||there is no special way to do that..only the really nice and expensive perfumes last that long





Edit : i have used..ralph lauren...calvin klien and bvlgari...even after 8 hrs of applying it...even strangers have come and asked me the name of the fragrance i use

No comments:

Post a Comment