Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will taking a Zinc supplement do good to my skin?

I have really oily skin and constantly break out. I read in a magazine that zinc helps heal acne. So, will taking it as a supplement be good to clear up my skin?|||Yes Zinc can help with your skin! You just really have watch how much you take in a day!|||Zinc does nothing for the skin. It acts as a cofactor for certain metabolic proteins in your body to function properly in your body. The oily skin is due to hormones within your body that leads to a bacterial infection. You can deal with your acne in two ways, talk to your doctors to control your hormones or use antibacterial agents to kill the bacteria to prevent the inflammation caused by your immune system (redness and swelling).





Feel free to email me if you have questions.|||It could eat a hole in your stomach, so be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment