Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What should I do to eliminate blotchiness in my skin?

I drink 8 - 10 glasses of water a day, and my skin is pimple and blackhead free, but I still have some blotchiness. What can I do to repair this and have a more naturally even skin tone?|||I use this product....works great for me. The only place I have found it on line is on www.facesunlimited.com. It was recommended to my by my boss of all people. She swears by it and her skin looks great.





It is called Calmocea Hydra Soft Cream. It is kind of expensive, but has made a wold of difference for me. I have very sensitive skin, and it so soothing, and really eliminates the blothicness you are referring to.


http://facesunlimitedinc.stores.yahoo.ne鈥?/a>





You may also have rosecea which you should go see a dermatologist about.....|||TRY VITA-K FOR BLOTCHY SKIN .YOU SHOULD FINE IT AT WAL-MART ARE DRUG STORE.COCO BUTTER ALSO HELPS .|||http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008鈥?/a>








...worked 4 me! it%26#039;s only 5 bucks at sally beauty supply|||There might be some kind of ointment. That, or you could use blemish hiding make-up.|||You need proper skin care read some beauty tips and acne and pimple tips on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment