Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What clinique products do you use to keep your skin healthy?

like i want a routine for morning and night but i dont have one. i heard clinique is really good for healthy skin


my skin is oily. with very little acne. some acne scars. i use mac makeup but i dont really know about how to keep it healthy


i dont know much about mousiterizers or cleansers or any of that. all i do is apply the makeup then wash it away.


so help me?|||Well I%26#039;ve been struggling with acne nice I was 13 so for 5 years now. I used to have oily skin and just a bad complexion. (I even stopped using anything when I was 16 because I thought I didnt need it anymore. boy was I wrong) .





I found out that the best way to get results for me was: In the morning I do a facial scrub, I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for oily skin (costs like 7 dollars and last an average of 2-3 months depending on how often you use it), then I dry it off with a towel, then I use a lotion with SPF protection, there is a wide variety at any drugstore or store and THEN apply makeup once its dry obviously.





At night thats when I take the big guns out because most products suggest to not be exposed to sunlight while wearing the products .


1. If Im wearing any make up I used the Clean %26amp; Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser because its a great way to remove your makeup =] (costs about 6 dollars and lasts about 2-3 months),





2. I then use Queen Helene Refining Pomegranate %26amp; Rasberry Natural facial scrub its extremely soft on your skin and smells REALLY good (I buy it for four dollars at Sallys and lasts about 4-5 months because its a pretty thick consistency, you dont need TOO much of it)!





3. Then I use the Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser which makes your face feel very very fresh (its about 7 dollars and again lasts about 2-3 months).





4.And finally lets say you have an annoying pimple one day and you HATE it, and just want to take it off I used the Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel 10 its great but just use a little bit on the area I personally go to sleep with it, and in the morning when I wake up I see a difference (just dry it before you go to sleep, or you can follow what it says in the back of the small bottle, so apply 1-3 times a day and take it off each time) this product is also about 7 dollars and lasts a loonngg time, I%26#039;ve had mine for... 7 months already.





It seems like a lot of facial scrubs and stuff, but its really worth it! I know these products arent Clinique, but I tried Clinique and didnt really work for me, maybe if it doesnt work for you this could be a nice alternative! Just remember to not go outside without a good sunscreen on you!





I hope I helped!





.Maggie.|||use the clinique 3 step.


it%26#039;s a face wash, %26amp; then a toner, %26amp; then a moisturizer.


you apply it every morning %26amp; night.


i use it %26amp; it%26#039;s really good :)


you have to wash your face everyday though, always take off your make up so you don%26#039;t get wrinkles %26amp; stuff like that %26amp; you%26#039;ll look good without make up :)


if you%26#039;re looking for something to get rid of acne then use mary kay.


that one is also good.


it has a cream to apply to each pimple %26amp; it makes them go away, both are good though :)


the clinique runs about 56, i think? it%26#039;s a really good deal. :D|||You can use the following product to get a healthy look to your skin, and it%26#039;s absolutely great for every day use. Since, it%26#039;s not pricey, you can try it.





http://www.palazah.com/anti-aging/natura鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment