Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of a flaky dry skin rash on one of my eyelids?

I have had a rash on my left eyelid that comes and goes for years now but recently the rash came back and will not go away. I have tried hydrocortisone creams, lotion, vaseline, etc. and nothing helps. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to get rid of it?|||Check out the web site listed as my source. It sounds like you might have blepharitis.





I had blepharitis and the eye doc gave me some antibiotics and told me to use the eye cleanser pads you get at the drug store. These are quite expensive, so he approved my use of baby shampoo and water to cleanse my eyelids once or twice a day. It is very important to keep them clean to remove the bacteria.





As the source suggests, make an appointment with your eye doc. Good luck!|||i have been there and i am still there i have a cream but i dont use it cause its too moisy and i dont like moist things that and i have to first put neatrogena on and i cant find it Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment