Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a natural way to tighten or firm skin?

I%26#039;m 24. I%26#039;m a small woman so, when I had my 7pd. 8oz son, my stomach was conciderably streched out. Now, my weight is gone and when I sit down, I can see the loose skin on my belly wrinkle up. Does anyone know of any natural remedies to firm my skin back up?|||The best remedy I would give is excercise.Take it from me,I had twin daughters two years ago and had the same problem.I ask my doctor the same question,and he insisted two things.One,get plastic surgery,or two excercise.I couldn%26#039;t afford plastic surgery so of course I chose excercise.Crunches are the best,since you already slimed down.All you have to work on is the stomach area.Pilates worked for me.Oh and it does take a while to see results so dont give up.|||One thing you can do is go to a massage pallor or spa, an let them rub you like 2 times a week or if you know someone that rubs good ask them,


Also used Coco butter or vitamin E oil, on the area. do lot of abs exercise.


an in no time you have a pretty belly.|||I know it sounds disgusting, but hemroid ointment works well because it is ment to shrink your skin.|||Excerise, excerise, excerise!





There are many books out there pm how to firm up the old tummy!|||try olay skin firmer. maybe it will work oh, and the hemmoroid (not sure of spelling) cream will work, it works wonders for the aging face too.|||Avon Anew Clinical Lift and Tuck.





I%26#039;m an Avon Independent Representative. Email if you would like to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment