Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best brand of makeup for oily skin?

I have extremely oily skin prone to breakouts and I am trying to figure out which is the best foundation to use for my face. Also, should I use just the liquid foundation or finish with powder later?|||you should use the powder because it is less likely to clog your pores than a liquid. Here, go to covergirl.com, they have some great stuff that won%26#039;t clog your pores. Also, powder conceals the oil so it won%26#039;t look so greasy. But if you must use foundation, there%26#039;s a link at covergirl and they have some great stuff that%26#039;s probably on your budget =)|||Bare minerals is good but pricey. I work at the Body Shop and their all in one face base is amazing, best ive ever used. I have very oily skin too. A slightly cheaper alternative is neutrogena. The pressed face powder is amazing, it great for everyday and it doesnt clog my pores, Since ive started using it I stoped breaking out. It comes with a spounge but I recommend a cheap makeup brush for better applcation.|||Bare minerals...i swear by it! You can also sleep in it and won%26#039;t wake up with acne. Plus, it feels so light on your face, not like a pound of makeup that will melt off if you have oily skin. Truly recommend it!|||PHYS.FORMULA AND/OR NEUTROGENA, THAT ALL IMA SAY.|||bare minerals sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment