Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What organic skin care products should a 25 year old girl be using?

I went to the drugstore and felt so confused! Avalon, Burt%26#039;s Bees, Juicy-something ....





I want natural facial products (particularly a cleanser and moisturizer) that will invigorate my skin, and not make me break out.





Any suggestions?|||I%26#039;m a busy person, constantly moving from place to place as i travel my skin is exposed, so i decided to use Devita Natural Skin Care - Daily Solar Protective Moisturiser SPF it gives my skin protection throughout the day. I%26#039;m happy with its effect and not only that its made from natural components which is very safe to use.|||You may want to try Nu Skin Nutricentials. They are probably the most nutural and best skincare products on the market today. Go to http://www.co2intl.nsedreams.com and check out the products.|||I recommend to use dermaE because is the best organic skin care I ever tried and is not expensive, like other brands. I don麓t recommend Burt%26#039;s bee because lives my skin dry and I break out every time I use there products. dermaE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment