Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good product or remedy for flaky skin?

I actually have pretty good skin. It doesn%26#039;t seem dry but there%26#039;s little flaky parts around and on my nose and on my cheeks. Moisturizer makes it disappear at first but doesn%26#039;t really help. It sometimes reappears when I put foundation or makeup on my face and if not, it does after wearing the makeup for a few hours.. If there%26#039;s nothing I can do that%26#039;s okay. But let me know what you think.|||That happens to my skin too!! It%26#039;s really annoying and if I let it go, it gets itchy. I use %26quot;BODY BUTTER%26quot; and if your skin is still flaky, use %26quot;AQUAFORE%26quot; I%26#039;m not positive of the spelling but it%26#039;s pronounced, aqua- for ... aqua (like water) + for (like the number)!!


The only big difference is that you can buy body butter in different smells and the aquafore all smells the same and it has more oils for making the skin not flake!! Hope that it helped!!! =) -wolf girl|||It could be your face wash that is drying out your skin especially if it%26#039;s one of those oil free acne wash type things. I like cetaphil cream, you can get it at any drug store pretty much, it has no fragrance in it so it won%26#039;t irritate your skin if it%26#039;s sensitive. Or if it%26#039;s reallly dry put some Eucerin aquaphor on it.|||Almond, vitamin e, or jojoba oil helps with flakiness. Apply a thin layer before bedtime and all of them should cause your skin to be really soft when you wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment