Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best moisturizer for my type of skin?

I have oily skin in the %26#039;T%26#039; section of my face (Forehead and nose) including my cheeks, The rest of my skin gets quite dry.


Please specify if I can buy it in the US or Canada, and maybe a good idea of the price.


Thanks.|||Nivea ! You can find it at about any store really .. it%26#039;s all over the world!


Been using it my whole life :)


And i have oily skin in my T section as well|||before any moisturizer you should use a cleanser/toner. I recommend Coonobabe Pepino cleanser, and Manzanillo toner for the oily skin.


http://www.coonobabe.com





The cream I use is called Preve extreme anti aging. This does the trick.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>





both companies ship 4 free anywhere.|||i have your problem! i use cetaphil, just the body moisturizer, and on my oily spots i use clean and clear oil blotting pads. the rite aid version works just the same. carry the blotting sheets with you in ur purse-- they are so easy to just whip out and dab on your face, and they won%26#039;t mess up your makeup!|||Aveeno ultra-calming daily moisturizer around $15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment