Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kinds of products help get rid of oily skin?

I don%26#039;t really have a big problem with acne. Once in a while I will get a pimple but it%26#039;s not that big. My main concern is oily skin. My dad%26#039;s Italian and he also has oily skin which I get from him. I can%26#039;t really touch my face or else I usually get a breakout. Are there any good products out now that can help control the oil in my skin?


Thanks!|||use nutrogena oil free acne wash grapefruit the ones with the little beads in the squeeze tube it works great!!!!! i HAD the same problem! :D|||I use Avon%26#039;s cleansing pads for my skin that sometimes becomes oily or when I really need some cleaningness I use Clinique%26#039;s Three Step Process. But sometimes i just use the exfoliator only.





http://www.clinique.com/cms/product/fran鈥?/a>





You can always go to clinique to get a free try of the products. Just call%26#039;em up and set up an appointment time. ^_^ My sista use to work for Clinique as well! I %26lt;3 their products!|||WOW





Like you I also have oily skin. This is what I use to keep my skin oil/pimple free and clean to the touch





I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash with cleanser pat dry, no rubbing, then apply toner allow to air dry. This has worked for me very well. hope this helps


http://www.coonobabe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment