Saturday, December 26, 2009

What products and colors could I use to create a perfectly opaque bright pink lip for olive skin?

I%26#039;ve tried it, and it%26#039;s never perfectly opaque and laquered looking. Probably because my lips are fairly purple.|||My daughter had the same problem, but only on the corner of the lips...The doc recommended using hydrocortisone 0.1% once daily. You can try westcort (by prescription only.) The results: she has nice pink lips.


Tanz|||To get a great look, you should start with a nice liner that is fairly light in color, line your lip. Then put a matte lipstick down in a lighter shade then what you would like, this is your base coat and will keep the top color on longer as well. Then pick the color of top lipstick in either a semigloss highgloss or regular and put it over the matte lipstick, if you prefer the matte then you just put 1 shade lighter then your top shade on as your base. both matte. If you have any other make up questions or you would like suggestions on makeup to purchase, visit me at my website, ive listed it below.. there is a contact me buttona nd I can show you the types of products that are best. you can either get them through me, or get the same type elsewhere!|||red|||Fill in your whole lip with pinky lip liner,then with a darker pink line the outside,then apply pink lipstick,over the top lipgloss,maybe some lipstick seal and finally lioglass for that super super shiny look.I would reccomend avon for lipproducts as they stay on and look beautiful for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment