Saturday, December 26, 2009

What type of tanning bed is best for fair skin that freckles?

I currently own a wolff tanning bed, but I find that I freckle a lot when I use it. Is there another type of bed which won%26#039;t freckle me as much?|||There sun rays if you want a tan. Less dangerous than a tanning booth...|||a low wattage bed....and be sure to start out slow and add a couple minutes every two days. If you get a little red, skip a day! If it%26#039;s nice outside on the weekend, put on sunscreen and spend some time outside...pick back up tanning during the week!|||there is no tanning bed that won%26#039;t freckle you when you use it and since you have fair skin that puts you at a huge risk for skin cancer. I would suggest only getting tan when you are outside doing things, take a bike or a run or something and wear shorts that way it will be all natural and then there is way less of a chance that you will get skin cancer.(keep in mind, that there is always risk of skin cancer when you are getting any UV rays though)|||NO tanning bed is best for fair skin. You have a huge risk of getting skin cancer even after one use of a tanning bed. Every time your skin gets dark, the more you are damaging it.|||Stop! Please don%26#039;t use a tanning bed anymore and you%26#039;ll thank me twenty years from now. I stopped tanning 15 to 20 years ago and I never had freckles on my legs (but lots on my arms %26amp; shoulders) but in the last few years they have just started popping up and now I have lots of them. Sun damage to your skin might not show up until years later and then it%26#039;s too late to do anything about it. If you want a tan use fake tanning lotion. They are much better than they were years ago when they turned you orange. I like Neutragena but there are several other brands you could try. Honestly do your skin a favor and stop tanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment