Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What would be a good method for coloring my skin black?

I need my skin to be pitch black for a show I%26#039;ll be performing in. I%26#039;m looking for something that looks natural and won%26#039;t shine under a stage light like I%26#039;m sure black face paint would. Would charcoal be of any use, and does anyone know of any good places in Madison, Milwaukee, or Janesville WI where I could get black stage makeup (as that would probably be ideal)? Also, any other suggestions would be great. Remember, I need a natural look (as natural as pitch black can be) and no shine.|||Actors in minstrel shows in the 1880%26#039;s used burnt cork ashes.|||I would recommend getting some non shine normal black wall paint and paint your whole body (just don%26#039;t get it in your eyes, mouth, etc) and when it dries spray yourself with hairspray, this will reflect any light and also dull the color down and make it stay. good luck!





Also when you%26#039;re done, just hop in the shower and it peels right off :)|||What kind of Racist %26quot;Black Face%26quot; show are you apart of????lol. How about you just contact Micheal Jackson%26#039;s doctor and get the reverse procedure as he%26#039;s had!!!!lol|||be reincarnated as a black person.|||There%26#039;s a joke here somewhere.|||get some washable paint and paint ur self

No comments:

Post a Comment