Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the best products for sensitive acne prone skin?

I%26#039;ve been using stuff for a few weeks, and I got a small initial breakout. My skin was clear for about a week, and all of a sudden I am getting huge pimples (inflamed but, no pus)





I%26#039;m going to be in a musical at the end of March, and I%26#039;d like it to be mostly clear by then. What products might work for me?|||Apricot facial scrub. Don%26#039;t laugh. It worked on my ex brother in law-who had sensitive fair skin and bad acne. It won%26#039;t upset your


PH balance.|||I heard clean %26amp; clear works for some people. The kind that comes in a kit with a face wash, lotion, and spot treatment.|||Cetaphil is great. Doesn%26#039;t strip skin (causing your oil glands to kick in and replace it)|||proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment