Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it possible for siblings to have very different skin color?

For instance, one having white skin and the other having black skin. Is this possible, like how siblings can have very different hair and eye colors?|||http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl6FzRGHN3…





Watch this video, it gives an example that shows that it is posible for a white couple to have a phenotypically black baby (african features) and for the vica versa to happen with a black couple and a white baby.





This is due to genes tracing back possibly hundreds of years. This white couple had a child that appers black and will grow up and be classed as an african american in society despite having white parents. Phenotypically his appearance is- Black, Genetically (DNA)- White.|||Yes it is possible, it all comes down to genetics... I have two brown hair brown eyed kids, and they always had very tan skin, and I also have two very blond headed blue eyed kids that are very fair skinned. You wouldn%26#039;t think that they are all related and have the same father, but they are and do have the same father. I have brown hair and brown eyes, and my skin has always had somewhat of a tan look to it. The kids father has brown hair and blue eye%26#039;s and his skin is fair looking. My father has brownish dark hair ( what little he has....) and brown eye%26#039;s and his skin always looks tan. So, I and the brown hair and brown eyed kids take after my dad, and the other two blonds, I cant tell who they take after to be honest with you. They don%26#039;t even look like they even belong to me....LOL... But I do know it all comes down to the gene pool. Best wishes|||Yea, its called cheating.





No but seriously this has been recorded, a year or so ago a women had fraternal twins, same mother and father. One came out white and the other black because some recessive trait from their great grand mother (who happened to be black) popped up and appeared in one of the twins.|||Yes. Happens all the time. I%26#039;m the darkest person in my family. I%26#039;m short and slim and cinnamon brown with very dark eyes. My sister is tall and very fair and curvy with green eyes. My dad and his sister are the same way. I have twin cousins (boy and girl) who are my age who are the same way (one dark and brown-eyed, one pale and green-eyed).|||Yes it is very possible. Genetics vary from child to child so while one might come out blond and blue eyed, they other may be dark and brown eyed. Especially in the case of interacial parents. It%26#039;s Bio 101 and can definitely happen.|||Different but not %26#039;very%26#039; different, yes. One of us brothers and sisters has a darker skin as well as another one have a lighter skin and we are all from the same set of parents although my mother had a lighter skin color than my father.|||my siblings have brown eyes blonde hair I am the youngest I have green eyes and black hair.One of my dads sisters has green eyes and dark hair,I am told I take after her.....or theres a skelee in mom%26#039;s closet,somewhere.|||Possibly, its because you were married with a person with a different background.|||yes ive seen so many cases where a child from a white father black mother has come out looking completely white, wile the sibling comes out mixed.|||Yes, it is possible. It is even more likely if the parents are of different races.|||Possible but not probable.|||There was a Biracial couple who had twins where one came out with white skin and the other came out with Black skin. How it happened? I honestly couldn%26#039;t tell you.|||Yes, absolutely. Skin color is controled by only one or two genes.|||Yes. There is a set of twins from biracial parents where one is white and the other is black.|||Yes. If they%26#039;re adopted. lol, how does your skin compare to your sibling%26#039;s?|||depends what color is mom and dad 2 white people arent going to produce a black child see where im going here lol|||yes|||yup|||yes: my brother is blond im a brunete


he has hazel eyes, i have dark brown


im very tan.. he..whiter than white.

No comments:

Post a Comment