Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is natural skin care such as H20 better to use than say Neutrogena facial products?

I am 27 and my skin is going through some major changes. It seems to becoming more sensitve and I constantly break out around my cheek sand mouth. Proactive worked for me, but it lightned my skin too much. So now I want to find an ACNE product line that will also lightned dark acne SCARS. Please Help. Thanks...|||for scars...it would probably be helpful to go see the dermatologist and get some prescription medication, you could also get other treatments for acne there





otherwise, I%26#039;ve heard that your skin can get addicted to Pro-activ, but some things that I%26#039;ve tried and that have worked are:


clean and clear


biore


avon


proactive





you can also get a benzoyl peroxide bar, which is supposed to help pimples, and i think salcylic acid (not sure of spelling) helps with some other things





but for acne in general, i don%26#039;t think that water works that well, but drinking lots of water, eating healthy, and exercise could certainly help





but really, asking a dermatologist could help a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment