Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What color skin tone looks the most beautiful without looking fake?

What color skin tone looks the most beautiful without looking fake? I tried a self bronzer and it was awful. I looked like an orange, litterally. So, I know bronzers don%26#039;t look all natural but do tan people look as beautiful as medium skinned people? I know a natural sun tan is absolutely gorgeous, but are you ugly if you aren%26#039;t mexican looking dark?|||Whaaat?


I think it%26#039;s just the bronzer..


I%26#039;m %26#039;medium skinned%26#039; I guess (my picture is darker then I actually am) but I%26#039;m still pale.. I think it has to do with the individual... just try going to a salon if you really want one but you can also use those self tanners or go to a spray-tan place OR you could buy a good bronzer (victoria secret%26#039;s bronzers) that isnt all colour but also has glowing stuff in them.





What are you kidding? I have family that are %26#039;mexican looking dark%26#039; and they all wish they were lighter (yeah unfortunately, some people are retarded like that). Be happy with your skin colour. I wish I was darker too but you need to be happy with yourself!





btw, getting a tan isn%26#039;t gonna change your skin tone. If youre not olive then youre not olive, no point in pretending like you are|||I think that the media is showing more and more lighter skinned women and how beautiful light skin can be. Tans out of a bottle are by far the safest..any tan from the sun is damaging to your skin. Try this link for some of the best sunless tanners.


http://backtoschool.about.com/od/style/a/selftanners.htm?terms=the+best+self+tanners

No comments:

Post a Comment