Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good toner and moisturizer for oily skin?

i heard olay products are really good, do they have toners and moisturizers? i don%26#039;t want anything harsh that will dry out my skin.|||No, go to dillards and get clinque moisturizer for oily skin it works great and it makes your face look good while keeping it soft. Plus its not that expensive its worth it.|||I%26#039;ve used olay...and it%26#039;s worked good for me. And my dermatologist said it%26#039;s the best product out there. idk....I%26#039;m sure there%26#039;s other%26#039;s though.:D|||Why don鈥檛 try to use %26quot;Forever Living%26quot;? It%26#039;s famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!|||i use diz acne soap nd it drid of my skin nd made my acne go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment