Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best product to use for clear skin?

I%26#039;ve heard about Proactiv (I%26#039;ve never heard anyone get clear skin from Proactiv from all my friends that do use it) but i want to hear from someone who actually used a simple product everyday and if they got clear skin easily and quick. Not spending $50 on a product that doesnt even work!|||wellll,ive noticed that proactiv did work for me, the refining mask, because i only had one tiny pimple on my chin, and now i havent used it anymore cuz i ran out and its expensive, and i have like 15 pimples on my chin in one spot!!





i also use clean and clear, and clearasil really doesnt work for me.


try mint julep masque by queen helene


sum stuff might not work for you because of ur skin type but


the masque or clean and clear shud work, and its like 5 dollars.|||acnexus! all natural, worked for me. i heard the same thing about proactive, had a few friends that tried it, and it didn%26#039;t work. you will spend about $30 on acnexus, or if you buy two bottles you get an on the spot thing for free. good luck!|||proactive it really works you should try but if you use it use it ever day and witch hazel my auntie uses it and it really does works!!!!!!witch hazel you can buy it from Walmart and also proactive you can buy it on line at www.proactive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment