Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What actually helps with acne & gentle enough for sensitive skin?

I usually break out around this time of the month** and its getting a little difficult to get rid of these damn zits... My skin is also kind of sensitive which means I can%26#039;t use really harsh products or remidies... Any suggestions?|||You will have to try different products to see what your skin can tolerate. I have found there are a lot of products that state %26quot;gentle%26quot; on the name, that are not harsh and do a good job. Some do burn my face or dry out my skin. I just give those to my teenager that doesn%26#039;t have sensitive skin. Wash your face twice a day. Don%26#039;t go to sleep with makeup on....EVER!





Skin Ceuticals Gentle Foaming Cleanser is a great product. It%26#039;s available at spas, dermatologist offices, but I get mine on eBay for much less. It%26#039;s pricey still. Aveeno makes a good cleanser. Cetaphil or the store brand is good, too, but I don%26#039;t think it does as good of a job removing dirt and oil, which you need to prevent the acne.





You will still get some, and as you get older, they will be fewer and further between. Just don%26#039;t squeeze them or pick at them. They heal MUCH faster than if you pop it. Put a dab of toothpaste on the pimple at night to help dry it up faster. Use a thin layer of hydrocortisone cream in the morning to reduce the inflammation and redness.|||hey Helena! the best thing would probably be natural stuff. there are a lot of natural ingredients that are around your house and garden that will work great on your skin for acne and give amazing results . this link has most of them and how you should use them without buying a thing. i hope you find it helpful .





Peter Gabriel|||I have the same exact problem! It%26#039;s soooo difficult. I use Renti-A creme from the dermatologist, but I can%26#039;t seem to use any sort of face cleaners that come from the store because they literally burn my face! I knew it was all of the stupid extra crap that they put in those cleansers. About a year ago, I found this store on Ebay called S N Soap that makes homemade soaps. Homemade products can be much easier on the skin because they use all natural ingredients. There%26#039;s no alcohol, no scyllic acid, no detergents, so it%26#039;s gentler on the skin. And their prices are pretty cheap. Nothing over about $3.75. And if you take care of the soaps, they%26#039;ll last pretty darn long! They have a lot to choose from, so it%26#039;ll probably help to order a few at first, try them, and see which one you like the best. Personally, I love their %26quot;detox%26quot; soap. It helps even out the skin tone on my face by taking out all the redness. And it really helps make the zits less noticeable. it also doesn%26#039;t overdry my skin, which I really like. I did a reorder of my soaps and bought a few new varieties to try out. I just got them today so I can%26#039;t wait to try them! The raspberry sorbet smells delicious! (There%26#039;s a LOT of people that sell soaps on Ebay. But I like this store because they list every ingredient that they use is every single soap. They also also do an amazing job of describing what each ingredient does.)





And NO, I don%26#039;t work for them, or even know them. I just LOVE them!|||Try eating non-greasy food. That got rid of my acne in 7 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment