Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get hair die off of your skin?

I grew a beard for Halloween and it had some grey in it so I got Just for Men hair die to get it dark again and it stained my skin. I look like Fred Freaking Flintstone!|||try the following...





* conditioner


* selsun blue


* cigarette ashes





either these will help!|||Dye is permanent. It has to wear off. The vaseline would go on before dyeing, to keep it from attaching to your skin.|||My wife colors my hair and usually misses. You will find out , if you wash your beard daily while taking a shower, that in 2 days your skin color is normal. Voila!!!!|||cigarette ashes|||rub cigarette ash onto your skin|||spirit ,hairspray,vinegar|||Black dye is the hardest to remove.Try and use lots of soap and water.|||Seabreeze facial cleanser (liquid). Or I know hairdressers have used hair dye on top of affected area and then wipe it away.





It sounds crazy but I have seen it done. Good Luck.





PS If you can%26#039;t find Seabreeze- I know that it is sold at Sally%26#039;s Beauty Supply stores.|||from someone who colours her hair a lot, i use just soap and water, it works fine for me!! good luck!!|||Scrub, scrub and scrub again.|||Vaseline and then scrub!|||baby oil usually works, I would even try olive oil|||rubbing alcohol.|||Ask your barber for advice. They can help you.|||use dettol solution|||make-up remover, ask for some from a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment