Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best way to deal with dry skin, especially the eye lids?

I was recently in extremely cold weather and my eyelids have yet to recover. Normally, I have oily skin so my skin deal with the cold but my eyelids lack oil glands and have been really dry ever since. Any tips?|||I would go straight to a professional- eg a dermatologist or a qualified beauty therapist who can work out a skincare routine for your poor stressed out skin! The skin around your eyes is so delicate, don%26#039;t take any chances!|||I had the same problem when I went to Stockholm. The only thing that worked was Vaseline. I put it on before I went to bed and in the morning they were fine.|||cucumber slices. unflavoured natural yoguert.





commercial moisterizers SUCK they all make your skin oilier.. look at the ingredients! it%26#039;s poison





and wash off whatever moisturizers u used before going to bed your pores need to breathe|||Shea butter is the best moisturizer.In Africa they slather it on their faces and it has a natural SPF.It also has healing properties. Buy the best from here www.nasabb.com|||get some oil of olay sensitive skin moisturizing soap, for when you take a shower, it leaves a light moisturizing feel on your skin all over, and it is gentle, and unscented. Then, I would let the water stream over my eyes for quite awhile, each time I took a shower, and I would apply hot compresses to my eyes all the time. You may want to purchase some GenTeal eyedrops as well. They moisturize your eyes, with no preservatives, and make them feel great. Lastly, I would go get some calendula cream in a petroleum base. Hylands makes a great one, you can buy it on amazon.com, and it is all natural (extract of marigolds) and I guarantee it will heal any minor skin irritation, scrape or burn. I hope you feel better... I hope this stuff helps.|||Dry eyelids...that%26#039;s different

No comments:

Post a Comment