Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long after a baby's teeth break the skin do they come in completely?

My baby girl is just over 5 months old. She has been showing signs of teething for quite some time and just in the last few days I have noticed that her bottom teeth have moved their way to the surface and one of them has started to break through. Just curious - now that this tooth is breaking the surface, how long before it comes in completely? Its been a couple days and it doesn%26#039;t seem to be coming up any further. I%26#039;m a first time mom, so no experience with this!|||I first noticed my daughters first tooth about 9 days ago and it is still not all the way out, and now she is getting a second.





I guess it would take a couple of weeks?!|||about 8 months thats what my cousins baby did|||I%26#039;m not sure how long it takes after it breaks the skin because once that happened my baby was much happier and we stopped paying attention! The worst is the couple of days leading up to that.





My son had 2 teeth break through about 3 weeks ago, and they%26#039;re still not as far down as the other 4 he has... I%26#039;m not sure if that is normal or not, but thats my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment