Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i get rid of chaffing of my skin?

Lately I%26#039;ve working out a lot to lose weight, and recently when I walk on the treadmill my thighs rub against each other and cause chaffing(sp?). I do wear shorts and understand that i might have to wear longer pants, but that%26#039;s not the case cause I tried it. What can I use as far as medication, ointments, etc. , to make it not irratate me so bad?|||longer pants help me, but they cant hang to low in thr crouch or they defeat the purpose. The other thing that helps sometimes is baby powder. Then if my thighs are already chapped, letting them air out and dry off helps a lot. So after you shower, if you have time. go lay down w/o pants on. Sounds like oooh. But think, what is the best thing to do for diaper/heat rashes. Letting the baby%26#039;s toosh air dry right?|||CORN STARCH|||I%26#039;ve had that problem for years--that anti-chaffing gel that Monistat makes works well for me.|||I use Gold Bond powder.....it works really well|||use baby powder

No comments:

Post a Comment