Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the healthiest/best liquid foundation for your skin?

I haven%26#039;t worn makeup in about 3 weeks and I%26#039;ve noticed my complexion has gotten a lot better. But I still want coverage sometimes. What foundation (liquid) can I use that%26#039;s really good that won%26#039;t mess up my complexion?|||Use anything by Physicians Formula, they are the best drugstore brand that has dermatologist approved, healthy makeup. I%26#039;ve tried a lot of their foundations and none have messed up my complexion.


I%26#039;d recommend this one: http://well.ca/beauty/products/physician鈥?/a>


%26#039;Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Oil-free. Talc-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.%26#039;





And yes, Clinique is also good, my mother has used that ever since she started using makeup, she says it is her holy grail.|||CoverGirl true blend works quite well for me...


It%26#039;s pretty light and doesn%26#039;t clog pores. But it always looks better if you get those little triangles to apply it, this takes away streaks and such and gives a really natural airbrushed look.


And it%26#039;s also a good idea to get a shade a little lighter than your skin so it doesn%26#039;t look like you%26#039;re wearing too much makeup.


Best of luck. Hope it helps.


Have a nice day. =)|||go to sephora!! they can help you find wat you need. you can try make up and theyll help you get something that will work for your skin! :)|||Any clinique foundation is good. Its meant to be good for your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment